Saturday 14 April 2012

You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

Thursday, I went for Wendy's talent show at Taylor's College. Before that, Jia Lin, Wen Qi, E-Chuen, Anlynn and I yum cha at Snowflakes. We were talking halfway when E-Chuen suddenly yelled:" 全部爱群二校的," pointing towards Anlynn :"你走开!"

The air froze.

Catch no ball.

LAUGH DIE ME!!! We were talking about something else when she made the statement, wrong timing lah hahaha!

1M Class of Ai Chun 2/2000

But we did have a thing in common, we were all formerly students of 1M class Ai Chun 2/2000, hehehe. Cheers girls! It's so amazing that we're still in contact after we've all grown up.

The weather was hot and we felt sticky before the show started. Should have bathed the second time before I came T.T

The torn part gave the ticket some kind of effect.

Like what I did during Shio Yee's Songwriters' Night, I took out the camera only when I saw Wendy on stage, haha. Wendy was so so small on stage, or maybe we sat too far. I had to zoom in the camera to capture her photo, lol.


Nice performance Wendy! ;)


I was going back to my hometown that night, so I didn't get to catch up with her after that. Guess she'll be busy too though. Before I left, I tried the very infamous burger at The Burger Shop that I used to see people mention on Facebook. It tasted good! Almost like the Ramly burger near UCSI, my college :D

Finally, I'm going home going home going home!! ALL ABOARD!!! Here we go!

You can change your hair you can change your clothes 
You can change your mind that's just the way it goes
 You can say goodbye and you can say hello
 But you'll always find your way back home 

You can change your style you can change your jeans 
You can learn to fly and you chase your dreams 
You can laugh and cry but everybody knows
 You'll always find your way BACK HOME! 

Miley Cyrus- You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

No comments:

Post a Comment