Friday 13 April 2012

Farewell FIS, Goodbye Angkasa

Finally I have time to update my "lonely" blog, the fact is no one knows I have a blog yet. The reason why I'm here is simple -- it's a homework given by our Computing Essentials lecturer, haha! She wanted us to open a blog each, "threatening" that she'll check on us, in the end?? She didn't even bother to ask us about it -.-

Back on the topic. On Wednesday, I had some fun hanging around with my housemate, Sze Yin, the supreme highness (or so she calls herself). We went for the Chilli Pan Mee near KL Central with my sister and a very busy-on-the-phone boy first. We were waiting half patiently (the other half was because we were too hungry) to be served. But apparently there were so many other customers, and there were only two persons preparing the food. I was observing the boss, marveled at his patience for having to work with only one maid despite having so many things to do.

 I respect him for his diligence at his job :)

We window-shopped at Sunway Pyramid. Walking into Apple shop, a mini ipod caught my sight, because it was so small! Ok lah I admit I'm a bit of a suagu sometimes.

It feels awesomely awesome to see your name on an advanced gadget. 
Mind you, my name is more prominent than the artists' name! XD

As it was Baskin Robbin's pink day, and my housemate was wearing pink, as usual, she got excited and bought two scoops of ice-cream, which we shared. She's really a food lover, while I eat to live, she lives to eat, hahaha.

Mint with chocolate chips and blueberry yoghurt

Around evening, we waited for Jia Hui to pick us up, we were going to party away! The sun was setting, and I started taking pictures, again XD


And so, the party began!! As if getting food burnt is typical on a barbeque party, it did happened, hahaha. Not mine though, I'm more skilled (actually I was too lazy to do it myself, so I left Sze Yin to do it for me). The part I enjoyed the most was when we all sat down outside of the house, talking about things we saw or experienced throughout our foundation year. We roared into peals of laughter upon hearing that some of the boys in class made a remark saying they were busy entertaining girls because there were so many girls in class and the boys were the minority. How thick-skinned to  say that! Well, I'm gonna miss all my classmates, though I don't know all of them. I FAILED as an interactor! Shame on me.

Happy holidays dear friends! Thanks for the wonderful times together :)

I'll miss those times at 22-08. I'll miss the sunset here, the night view, my housemates.

Night view

Sunset :)

Study times

Goodbye, Angkasa 22-08!


No comments:

Post a Comment