Tuesday 10 April 2012

Unleashed

Finally, my foundation year has come to an end, yay!! How time flies, and I know I'm growing older each day, a fact that most people, including me, find hard to accept T.T

It's a year of tears and joy, of course. No journey is smooth right? Even if there is, at the end of the journey I'll grow old with an immature mindset, an even harder fact for me to accept, muahahaha.

Talk about my Calculus papers today, WHY?? Why do I always complicate simple questions?! I was just ONE step away to finding the answer, yes, ONE-- if I multiplied ln x by 1, then I would have been on the right track.
Ruby why you think so far?!! It's as easy as 123, you screwed it up T.T This is what people call "脱裤子放屁", hahaha! Ok enough said, exam is over and WHY am I still talking about it? Eww.. Just pray.

Sometimes it's exactly the same with life. We're faced with problems, and solving it is just one step away. But we go round and round and tend to make things complicated. The solution can be simple, just take it easy and you'll find your way out. :)

I was following Charmaine's blog just now. In other words, I was stalking her! *evil laugh*
Maybe Blogger should just list "followers" as "stalkers".
Reading her blog brought me back my high school memories, and I sure laughed away when I tried to picture those times.
I remember clearly how I used to slumber in class, Biology class, usually, during high school.
What you sow you will reap. I didn't get A+ for Biology, hahaha. Give me a break lah.. I was just trying to prove this idiom, seriously.

I really miss my secondary school friends! :(
"We had joy, we had fun, we had season in the sun."
Our庆功宴, sounds grand? But it was actually our celebration whenever exam was over :P
We had "twitter@bumi" column on the board, where we shared our funny ideas. And then there was Vivian, who was so so enthusiastic with her daily lyrics. Susin doesn't twitter, she prefers to bicker -- with me! XP

Hope all of you are going on well with life, remember our 2020 gathering :P

No comments:

Post a Comment