Tuesday 17 April 2012

Music Never Sleeps

I'm falling in love with Jason Chen's singing!

His voice is so pure, he sang "Set Fire to The Rain" well, and I enjoyed his duet with another singer, Sharon Kwan in the song "被风吹过的夏天".

The remix "Love The Way You Lie/Not Afraid" is totally amusing, and the rapping part is my favorite. It goes like this:

Lately I've been dealin with haters
And people sayin I'll never make it
But I just use it as fuel to my heart
To keep improving
Race will never be the reason I'm not succeeding
nor will I ever sell myself short I’ll get what I'm deservin
Cuz I've put in my heart, and I've put in my soul
And I've always believed, that I would make it this far 

 We salute you, Jason Chen!

I think he might have wrote the lyrics out of his very own heart. It's meaningful. Beautiful voice, what a gift! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment