Friday 24 August 2012

Middle of The Night

Officially been away from Facebook for a week. Phewww. MA at a time like this, such a spoiler. T.T When everyone else is having fun and relaxing, here I am...... blogging instead of studying, HAHA!!

August is coming to an end, time swifts by incredibly fast. I've been in UCSI for 7 weeks (and I don't even know the names of some of my classmates). 6 weeks of lecture is enough for our notes to be piled up like crazy. So much to read and memorize T.T For two things I regret, the first is I didn't study EVERYDAY, and the second I literally spent two weeks on the first Biochemistry topic -.- Bravo.

So many of my friends are leaving, either by the end of this month or in the following month, I'll miss them >< I'm supposed to melianluokekancingan with them during this Raya holidays, but, as you know, MA1 comes in the way :(

Now alone at my unit, feeling so independent :P Well got to either read another set of notes or get to bed now. Good night world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment