Sunday 12 August 2012

CHCKL Experience

Feel so blessed to have finally found a cell group where I can settle down :) Never knew that there's one going on at Angkasa until recently, Lye told me about it when he happened to see me wearing the Chromeheart T-shirt.

Perfect timing it is, just when Christine's about to move to her new house in Subang. I'll miss her :( She was my first friend in City Harvest, her family the first to show me hospitality and God's love. I've been taking her car to church for a year, and we didn't even knew each other when she first brought me to church. She was introduced by my hometown friend, Wen Qi. She's so mild-tempered, gentle, caring; and such a great company too- we enjoyed our Neon Run together today, taking it as "sight-seeing" as we made our way slowly to the finishing line. And we were actually just one minute away from the medal of such beautiful craftsmanship :'(


Talking about my new cell group, W13- we just got to know each other for one week (I first met them this Sunday) and they're already like very close friends to me. Ken, whom I just met today, thought I've known them for a few months seeing me "talking back" at Caleb (as what he said)! XD I told them I had to defend myself, since I was trained for that growing up with my lawyer sister. Hahaha.

Made many new friends through CG- Silvia, Caleb, Pek Ling, John, Robin, Zoe, Joshua and Ken. Had breakfast with them today, and a wonderful fellowship time. I'm growing to love this family in City Harvest more and more! I'm really thankful to meet these people who gave me the CHCKL experience, and who instilled in me a stronger sense of belonging here. I was actually looking forward to go Kuala Terengganu campus, but now, I'm having second thoughts, lol. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment