Friday 8 June 2012

It takes some time to gather myself to stand on my feet. The mere thought of being rejected can set me off in tears. But seeing others who are in the same situation with me upset and disappointed, I chose to voice out what I might otherwise thought shameful to tell, so that I may at least encourage them as someone who shares the same feelings with them. After all, I always have my tower of refuge behind me :) It's also partly because I'm flooded with questions lately that I decided to say it out once and for all, or else I might drown answering "No I'm not accepted.", "I don't know." and "Don't worry, I'm fine."

On the first day the news broke to me, I cried. As I looked up in tears, the words "In life, what sometimes appears to be the end is really a new beginning."

The next day, I decided for some fresh air outdoors, though I failed to get fresh air because all I got was breathing in chunks of smoke in Tasik Y, lol. I was jogging when someone ran past me, on his shirt there was the word "Miracle 11". Right. Following behind was another man bringing the word "Amen 18" into my sight. Fine, I smiled~

My life, my strength, my hope are all in God. I'll trust Him for the best :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, dont cry dont cry.
    jie jie sayang sayang~~~
    As we always say,
    God will still open a window for you, even if all the doors are closed.
    I found your blog coz you followed me.

    ReplyDelete