Tuesday 12 June 2012

First Day in Kedah :D

We set out last night at 11.21pm, and were supposed to sleep in the bus while heading towards Kedah, but the bus stopped every now and then - from one hour to the next, and interrupted my piggy sleep a few times until I decided that I should just give up sleeping -.-

We had breakfast at a place in the middle of nowhere and the Ramly burger my sister and I had was awesomely awful. It was the worst Ramly burger we had ever tasted.

We finally reached this morning at I wasn't sure what's the exact time, and went to the hall of SM Teknik where the competition will be held for rehearsal before we had a lunch of meat. Lunch of meat? You should be able to guess, gu lu yok, lemon chicken, steamed fish, gong bao fish, sweet and sour chicken...... and only a dish of vegetable. What's worse, the meat are not tender at all T.T

We checked into the hotel and I really really had a hard time trying to put them to nap, arghh. They just can't keep still!! We rehearsed again after the unsuccessful napping time and went to a saloon to have their hair tied up.

So, dinner was at the same place, the kids just railed "蛤又是这里!", so I persuaded them, "你们要假假很开心, 就像我现在这样!!" T.T

Another hard time of hushing them and sending them off to bed. Lol. Just tucked them in and now, I'm gonna have a rest. Tomorrow's the national level competition! Hope that God's favour will rest on us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment