Monday 1 October 2012

Hello October!

It's been almost a month since I last blogged, September was a great month for me. Wake me up when September ends? No way, I'd miss out a lot of fun and knowing nice people then :P

I haven't had enough sleep since before I went for CF camp. I didn't really manage to get proper rest since then. I don't know why. Probably because I was kept occupied with lots and lots of events.

Like I said, September was great and fun. The only thing is that I kept getting the same questions from people for the entire month. "Ruby! Why did you cut your hair?!" Like I needed a reason for that *shakeshead. What's wrong? Well maybe they were not used to it at first, coz I never had such a short haircut since after primary school. I have to admit that I didn't quite like it at first, but for a self-loving person like me, it isn't hard to love every part of myself again, this is plain narcissism, lol. XD

It's quite fun playing with hairstyle, that's the privilege of being a girl :P

So now, stop talking about myself. Now I'm going to briefly describe the events that I had this month. :D The first one was the camp, of course, which I told about in my previous post. These are what came next:

Birthday Celebrations! :)
We had two birthday celebrations in a row with our CF friends. Hanging out with these people are just fun, but tiring though, since I never had enough sleep. :P

Harry was caught by surprise, we succeeded! Yay!!

Paul dedicated a song "For You I Will" to Harry XD

The following night after Harry's birthday celebration, we hanged out again to celebrate David's and Philip's birthday. It was rather a well-planned secret "mission", but somehow... it half failed. XP It didn't happened the way it should, but still, they both were caught surprised :)

Discussion before executing the great plan :D

Getting into position... Look who's showing off his wrist band *shakeshead

Do re mi fa. Hehehe.

I didn't take much photo for the second celebration because first of all, I was sitting at a distance away from the birthday boys; secondly, my Kodak baby doesn't like taking photo in dark places :P So... this is all I've got>>

One of the birthday stars- David!! XD

Nicholas the annoying kept singing the same song that whole night: "Baby you light up my world like nobody else!", until Amanda and I got this song stucked in our heads -.- As if he only knew that sentence. *slaps forehead.


Departures... :'(
September was also when my sister flew to UK. :( Gonna miss my heart-talk companion.

The last family portrait before my sister's departure.

 My Bugs Bunny friend, Charmaine; and also Anlynn, Jessie, Wendy and Syakirah all flew away, up up to the sky, and down down to land on other countries.

Managed to meet Charmaine before she left. We got her this lovely sweater :D

Beginning of Youth Alpha! :D
It was also the start-off point for Youth Alpha, Yay!! Amanda, Ann and I created the "slogan" ourselves because there wasn't enough space on the banner to fit in the words "Welcome to Youth Alpha". Creative right! Say yes! Haha!

Our cute banner! :)

Installation of my high school :)
It was the last installation my brother would be participating for Interact Club. Soon he'll be an outgoing director. He was performing. As a very supportive sister, I made myself present :P

My lengzai brother who thinks he looks like a Korean -.-

Reminds me of those times when I was an interactor :P

After all these came MA2. And I'm lazy to write on. So yeah, I'll continue when I'm free :P

No comments:

Post a Comment