Wednesday 10 October 2012

1010

Yay! No early lectures tomorrow :D

I didn't go back for the weekend that has just passed. It's just one week since I last went home, but I'm missing home already. I'm not one who will easily feel homesick. I only do when I'm faced with troubles. So yeah, you can guess, I was.

Missed my daddy so much. His calming voice is always so soothing when I'm perplexed. I called daddy today! And yes, I felt so so much better after talking to daddy :) The man who loves me most in this world, that's him! Hehe. I wanna go home! :( But I have to stay back to prepare for the upcoming exam, sigh. Stupid MEQ. Why only now you tell us about that huh Medical School of UCSI?! Informing people at the last minute is your hobby is it?!

Fine. I'll bear with it for the moment till I can fly back home after MA3, hehehe. Ahh. Listening to 煎熬. Feel so 煎熬 now. Hahaha! Okay I'm being so random. Should get started with PBL thingy now. See you, bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment