Wednesday 2 May 2012

Foundation Finale!

FINAL results for my FINAL semester of foundation is FINALLY out, hahaha.

I did well, though not perfect, in this semester. I thank God for that and I'm satisfied. :) Susin actually messaged me to ask me about my results, and seeing that I didn't reply instantly, she and Wan Yi were worried. Lol such cute friends, where to find? Even if I didn't do well, I guess I won't have any regrets.

I saw a friend's status on Facebook just now, "Don't get too upset over small things, cause you don't know what will happen next. Appreciate what you have, not complain about what you do not have." Exactly what I was thinking about earlier on this evening, hehe.

If study is all my life, I will target for straight A+, and I will feel down if I fail to achieve so. Study is just part of my life, not all. Apart from that, I have so much more in my life. I have music, I have dramas to watch (步步惊心! XD), I have something worth working on (Action Song :P ), I have dates to lateh with my friends, I have my family by my side. There's so much things in life to be thankful for that I really don't want to spend a single moment of it grieving over minute matters. Hahaha~

 There's my #1 favoured male character-
Brave, understanding, loyal, and treats all his brothers fairly well.

#2 favoured-
Faithful, courageous, loves his parents, and keeps his feelings to himself.

Under the umbrella, #3 favoured-
Helpful, understanding, smart, gentle, and showed concern even though they broke up.

Friends, let's move on together, there's still a long way ahead of us, we're all in this together! Cheers!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment