Monday 29 January 2018

Hello 2018!

Hello (*echoes* hellowh hellowh hellowh)

Gosh what's with the echo, so creepy. Oh what? This place has been abandoned for more than a year? My goodness, you'd better be kidding me.

Alright enough drama haha! Yes I have abandoned this blog for almost two years! What had I been doing in 2017?! Ahh yes final year with final exam, good excuse.

I just remembered I started having this blog because it was an assignment by a lecturer. I forgot what she said exactly to encourage us to write, but if you had read my first post you'd probably wonder what nonsense was that. That's evidence haha! My coursemate and I, not knowing what to write, wrote to each other, that was what the nonsense was about! :p She called herself the Supreme Highness of 23rd century (what gibberish talk is that) and so I said I was the pioneer of 21st century (nonsense begets nonsense).

Okay, so why am I here now. I am here now because I regret not recording in words what happened in 2017 (which was supposed to be an exciting year) and I just want to tell myself it's too late to apologize.

Some time ago I promised a throwback post but oops... Lesson of the day, don't make promises you can't keep. Maybe I'll dedicate a post to summarize 2017. Maybe, no promises! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment