Monday 23 May 2016

So I was feeling rather down these few days because the only weekend that I thought of going back, will be occupied by classes which are not supposed to be then and there :( That's actually a long weekend from Friday to Sunday, but our lecturer wanted to shift some classes from that following week earlier to Saturday and Sunday, so we're left with only one day. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just that I can't help feeling sad about it.

Last night, before going to bed, I was scrolling through my gallery, watching some videos I'd taken of my friends at their funny moments. I was smiling and laughing all the way hahaha. I must say that I really have lively friends who do amusing stuff. At the end of it, I was feeling fine and I realized just how much difference my friends made. Days are brighter here with them around! It's only one more year here and these are the moments that I'm going to miss some day later. So hmm, I just wanna say that I'm grateful for my friends here.

But uh, I still cannot get over the fact that I won't be able to go back that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment