Friday 31 May 2013

Dear blog. Hello again.

I've been sitting in front of the laptop all day, discussing with other committees, preparing and editing letters, contacting company after company, posting announcements and making requirements. I know I'm like disturbing everyone. Hahah. I feel sorry that I had to do so. Our vice OC and secretary had been even busier and I can understand how difficult it had been for them. My job hasn't been difficult for me till now but I know that this is just the beginning.

I saw this yesterday:

"Leadership appears glamorous at times, but it is often lonely, thankless and filled with pressures to compromise values and standards. Nehemiah was able to accomplish a huge task against incredible odds because he learned that there is no success without risk of failure, no reward without hard work, no opportunity without criticism, and no true leadership without trust in God."

It was quite encouraging for me. So I'm taking this as a Word from God, and trusting Him with all my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment